PILGRIMAGE PLANNING TIME AGAIN!!!!

I'd really like to attend this year. After 8 years on the forum, it would be nice to go to my first Pilgrimage. I'm not sure if I'll make it or not just yet, but I'm thinking it would be a nice 600 mile trip on the new Harley...

• Klipsch Employees

I'd really like to attend this year. After 8 years on the forum, it would be nice to go to my first Pilgrimage. I'm not sure if I'll make it or not just yet, but I'm thinking it would be a nice 600 mile trip on the new Harley...

............................................come on down Rick...I will ride with you. There are a lot of guy that ride at Klipsch.
  • Like 1

Great news that the Pilgrimage will be in Indy this year!! (I got a speeding ticket in Arkansas last year [au][:@])

I will be in june 8/9, I'll email you Amy.

I would prefer the event to be more forum/pilgrimage specific. It seems to me that the past couple of years, especially 2011, the pilgrimage was an afterthought to the music festival. The first event I went to around 2006 in Indy really felt like it was about welcoming us forumers and showing us why Klipsch is so great. Once the music festival came in and the public was invited, the pilgrimage lost alot of its luster. Maybe I'm just being a selfish brick...

What I really want to have an opportunity to do, and have been requesting it for several years, is to be able to listen to the LaScala II's in a proper listening environment (not just out in the parking lot) so I can determine if they're sufficiently improved over the LS I's to warrant a purchase.

So I'll separate that out for anyone who's skimming along:

Please demo LaScala II's, 2 channel mode.

Bonus wishes: Preferably switchable between Cornwall III's and LS II"s. Preferably not in the "dark" room where the cornwall III's were in the heritage theater. I'd like the primary listening room where the 60th aniv khorns were, or even the conference room where the 3 channel stereo was demo'd.