KLF-30's and Conrad Johnson MF 2500

ChipByrd

Hey, I would again like to borrow your expertise. I plan topick up a pair of KLF-30's this Monday. They are mahogony. Does anyone have a picture of these?

Also, there's a guy selling a Conrad Johnson MF 2500 for $900. Is that a good price? I heard one of these about six years ago and was very impressed, but not so much that I want to over pay.

Thanks,

Chip

None. But fear not grasshopper. From what I read here, the heads on this site have owned everything under the sun and I am confident that you'll get some good intel from them. Unfortunately my gambling, hookers and crack habits consume my flow of fungibles and I only have ordinary stuff.

Enjoy the hell out of those 30's! If you get a chance, please post pics. I've only seen them once and they were sublime. I've been looking for a pair for years but finally caved and bought some satin black 20's at a fire sale price. I'd break the bank for Mahogany 30's.

I really like my old 120w CJ Sonographe compared to a couple other brands........so very "musical". The downside for me, it's just a tad bit weak at 120w.

The CJ 2500 would be worth it to me. I don't have any experience with the speakers you mention.