Roll call for June 8-9, 2012, Indianapolis

Hello everyone! It appears that Verna and I will try to make it to this year's Pilgrimage, even though I am still in school and still seeking work. We hope to see everyone there! We certainly missed not being able to go to Hope last year. See you then! -Glenn

• 3 weeks later...

My son and I are going. Mike, I could pick you up on my way through Chi Town.

JM

Thanks for the offer! Let's keep in touch. There will probably be more of us from Chi-Town heading down too, not sure how all the travel arrangements might work out. Maybe we can get one of those big party busses, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd really like to attend one of these again but my life/business schedule just makes it impossible to do in early June. I take time away from the shop every year for the Audio Karma Fest in Detroit in late April, early May then I take a week and half off for my yearly Canadian Fishing trip in late May. It just makes another trip out of the question when you factor in February, March and April are the busiest time for my business so I'm always severely backlogged.

Hope you all have a blast!

I still might stop by the shop on Saturday for the demos, but have shows most of the weekend so not much time for hanging out or extra activities. M

Awesome on the shows. Bummer no hanging out at Roadie's / HOK. Pulblic show Saturday?