Re: K-63-KN Compression Driver questions....

i ampresently running a pair of Peavey CH-1 horns with a pair of K-63KN drives out of a pair of CF3's. I am curious to know if anyone here knows of a compatable Titanium replacement diaphragm to use in this driver? As I mentioned I am running the CH-1's with the K-63-KN with a CF3 crossover and a pair of KLF20 as the bass bins. The combination is impressive, I have the horns (28.5"Hx14.25"Wx18"D) perched vertically up on top of the KLF20. S far I am now 100% sold aon why horns need to be big to get the job done. anybody have a pair of K402 they are not using? Thanks for any help or direction on the diaphragm business. Best regards Moray James.

OK so I am suffering from a senior moment. I thihk it was DJK who responded to my same or very similar request some time bwck but I can only find minimal reference to his response. So I have forunf a link to the EV DH1506 and the DH2amt and Ithink that the new diaphragms built by EV for these can be made to fit into a K63KN if you switch out the Whitches hats. I think tha's it. Please forgive the memory loss I have had lots on my mind of late, that's the best excuse that I can give. I likely have my notes somewhere I just cannot understand why I cannot find them on my confuser? Any additional reminders would be most welcome. These things sound very good with the stock aluminum diaphragms. I like the big horns and want to hear more other large horns. Oh oh I am on the edge of the slope that is slippery. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Best regards Moray James.