Ever Throw A Sexy Woman Out of Your House For Messing With Your Speakers???

fenderbender

Thats Right Everyone.... last night I tossed a beautiful sexy woman out of my house during a small dinner party!!!!!\

Evening started out nice.... three couples, good food, good wine, nice music...... after eating the main course, I switched to vinyl and my wifes friend asked for something "to dance to".... so out came the earth wind and fire.... grand master flash, stevie wonder.....

You all know how hard we work, scrimp and save, dream, save some more, an finally get that new piece of coveted gear. Mine was a pair of "Sonics by Joachim Gerhard" that are now in my main system.....

Now with full glass of wine in hand.... said "friend" starts to seductively shake her money maker and bee line for my speakers and dance around them!!! I asked her to "please be careful". My wife pulls her away and they start to dance about ten feet away..... she starts back over to them and I again warn them and they turn into spoiled women and then start to "pole dance" near and around the speakers..... OK it was a bit funny, and we had a good laugh at my expense .........

evening goes on.... lots more drinking.... and "she" keeps taunting me by coming very close, OK hiking up her mini skirt and rubbing her butt and ample busom around my speakers like a stripper...... I go into full on bouncer mode and tell her that my system cost more than her car and be prepared to write a check if she F&^K's them up.........Fun time was over!!!

So now she full on drunk and getting worse.... I had to park myself near the speakers and physically move her away... I'm only putting up with her because she has brought her new boyfriend over for the first time.......

Eat desert, cognac, soft jazz........ Then the request for more dance music..... Ok but stay in the dining room!!! Stay away from my system or I'm turning it off and calling it a night!!!! she agrees....... then like a baby....goes right for them and starts to dance.................

I shut down my system immediately, and asked her what her problem was....... she's all like " i'm not going to hurt your precious speakers, chill out, were having fun" well I wasn't having fun!!!! we started to exchange words that ended with me telling her to "GET THE F...K OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DRUNK BIT(H !!!!!!!!!"

Now I was having fun!!! Not really.... I'm very upset at what transpired....

What he heck is wrong with some people!!! I've known this woman for 10 years!!! We have supported her through hard times, and laughed during the good

two rules in my house..... Don't mess with my dogs ( there my babies) and don't mess with my gear!!! After that, I dont care if you burn the place down!!!

Rant Over........

I thought this was going to turn out alot worse........ I thought she was going to grab the volume knob, or place her drink on top of your cab or dump the whole glass on to something... this is kind of a funny story, I think most of us are a little anal about our gear

Great story, but you left out what we all want to know. What did you make for dinner?

Kinda basic: Bruschetta with tart plum tapenade, shrimp...

Panzanella with good feta, Prime dry aged Ribeye steaks about 2 1/2 inches thick, Cremini mushrooms, asparagus, roasted asst potatoes.... Eponymous 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon

Almond Torta, italian roast coffee, A good asst of cognacs, single malts, and grapa

All in all a real nice meal........ she'll be sorry when she's not invited back!!! This was a $300 +++ per head meal at a good steakhouse

LOL thanks SF! actually, my friend "Neelesteele" was there and filmed it on his phone.... just waiting for him to post footage!... although I don't think he caught me going ballistic at the end of the evening......shame, that was the best part!

fenderbender: Hey, great story. Which model Immedia Sonics do you have? Are they possibly Passion's? -Glenn

I was able to get one of the last pairs of the original "animas" before Immedia bought them out.... these were handmade/assembled in germany... (new versions arn't up to snuff) My dealer has them in his home and ordered two pairs, one for him as a back up he loves them so much and he has $100,000 speakers at his disposal!

I was lucky enough to test almost their whole line up and the animas really are the best of the bunch.... they don't dig real deep but what they have is TIGHT and snappy not thumpy....and aren't really for Hard rock with poor studio eng. but I'm long past that phase.... They really shine with acoustic rock/folk/jazz/vocals.... I think the reviewers called them "magical" and magical they are.....

fenderbender: Your speakers appear to have very clean look to them. They've gotten some amazing reviews for their size. I assume you have yours sitting on stands? A rather unfortunate name; "Anima". [;)] I hope to hear a pair someday. -Glenn