Ever Throw A Sexy Woman Out of Your House For Messing With Your Speakers???

fenderbender

Y'know I've been actively out on the dating scene for the last year or so.  Now do you see the denominator in these sad tails.  Alcohol.  I am utterly amazed at how many ladies at my age find their identity, courage, fun..... etc........ in a bottle.   They're profoundly embarrassing to be around ANYWHERE.  

Now do you see the denominator in these sad tails.  Alcohol.  I am utterly amazed at how many ladies at my age find their identity, courage, fun..... etc........ in a bottle.   They're profoundly embarrassing to be around ANYWHERE.  

What I don't understand is why they exaggerate their drunkenness.  That might have been cool in high school but when you're twice that age or more it doesn't quite have the same effect.  

Actually had another girl that my wife was in the process of kicking out but my friend voluntarily decided to leave after seeing that my wife was upset.  This girl that I worked with was drinking at a company party then came back to my place for an after party along with a guy I worked with who wasn't drinking quite so hard.  She let it be known she likes big off-road vehicles because she drove a humvee in the Marines.  Well, I happen to have a CJ-5 with a 390 Ford out of a 67 mustang sitting in my garage.  I go show it off, which is just insanely loud in an enclosed place, then come back inside and start playing pool.  She starts walking real slow then walks up to me in front of everyone and asks if we can go get it on in my jeep, except with much harsher language, in front of her boyfriend and my wife.  Dead serious too, she wasn't being funny.  While everybody is trying to recover from the awkwardness, she then proceeds to take off all her clothes, jumps in my hot tub, and floats on her back.  That was the end of the night, a little too much for my wife right there.  :)  

Now do you see the denominator in these sad tails.  Alcohol.  I am utterly amazed at how many ladies at my age find their identity, courage, fun..... etc........ in a bottle.   They're profoundly embarrassing to be around ANYWHERE.  

What I don't understand is why they exaggerate their drunkenness.  That might have been cool in high school but when you're twice that age or more it doesn't quite have the same effect.  

I think we may have new material for the "Q&A with The Offical Archivist of Personal Relationships" thread that has provided a torrent of "useful" information and insight to many of us. :P

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/153624-qa-with-the-offical-archivist-of-personal-relationships/page-1

Given the typical insecurities that women experience, women need to feel like there are people worse off than they are; therefore, if they can't blame it on the alcohol, they may not be able to 'find' that person that is 'worse off' than they.  :wacko:

In addition, combine this insecurity with the intimidation that women feel regarding 'silence' then you start to see how they may concoct ways to fill that void of silence and blame it on the alcohol, even if they have nothing to say. :ph34r:

In addition, combine this insecurity with the intimidation that women feel regarding 'silence' then you start to see how they may concoct ways to fill that void of silence and blame it on the alcohol, even if they have nothing to say. :ph34r:

Totally true. The movie Pulp Fiction has a GREAT rant about this. Language warning, sorry.