The best Klipsch speaker to reproduce a hammond B300

jacksonbart

What is you experiance in regarding to the "best" sound reproduction?

My experience re: the search for the "best" is that is is a journey rather than a destination and that the wise will endover to enjoy the wrong turns and podunk towns along the way...

My experience re: the search for the "best" is that is is a journey rather than a destination and that the wise will endover to enjoy the wrong turns and podunk towns along the way...

any of those serve a mean Rib dinner?

If we are going to discuss Rib dinner.... then we need to move over to the Fine Food and Wine thread...LOL....

oh yes, absolutely, one such rib dinner was a flea market turntable purchased for $40 if memory serves, it was a Duel 1229, which i didn't know was of any value at the time...um umm good!

Single klipschorns were widely used as organ speakers, and there were even models with leslie-type rotating tremolo flaps in the mid horn. If not practical, my second choice would be the Lascalla. It will be a bit lacking in the lowest pedals, but makes a very punchy organ speaker with great projection.

I'd say the Klipschorn among the Heritage, because its exceptional seamless character from top to bottom is usually an excellent match for the similar characteristics of pipe and electronic organs, and because it goes down to 16' organ pedal tones, unlike, say, a La Scala. A Palladium full-range probably has the same qualitiy, though a sub might help with the deepest bass.