Kudos to Klipsch Marketing

Daddy Dee

Others may have already mentioned this, but in case they haven't, I wanted to say Kudos to Klipsch Marketing.

The recent design of the PWK seal which includes the old pie slice PWK monogram is a new and very clean looking and iconic "badge of honor" seen throughout the Klipsch website and available on all manner of user gear in the web store.

Not much else to say but, 'way to go!' to Amy and all the marketing folks who have been responsible for the production. As someone who comes from the old country, very cool, indeed!

post-11993-13819711369444_thumb.jpg

post-11993-13819734081072_thumb.jpg

post-11993-1381976404081_thumb.jpg

post-11993-13819790846028_thumb.jpg

I would be curious to know WHO came up with the new catch phrase "Keeper of the Sound". I feel this defines the goals of the Company much better than "A Legend in Sound", as it defines the intent to stay ahead of the competition on ALL fronts in Audio Reproduction and places responsibility on the Company to stay in the forefront of technology.

Agreed. Nicely done. Kudos to the design team.

I would also like to see them market some manner of "badge" with this graphic that would be sold to only those with Klipsch speakers. I would love to have those attached to the risers on my Chorus IIs.

i spoke to a Klipsch rep at the recent Star Power Expo in Dallas a month or 2 ago and he said they are going to start putting Klipsch intros in theaters with Klipsch sound - kind of like the old THX intro.

I told him even better would be to put something small on the movie tickets - like "sound by Klipsch" or something like that. so if that becomes a reality you heard it 1st here!