Would you like to share a fortune with me?

neo33

Received this email today.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: {HELLO D GD ONE!} DO U HAVE AN EMPTY ACCOUNT
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 08:39:24 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Gul Obadiah <gulprivate54@mynet.com>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hello Dear,

Sorry To Distract Your Attention, Am Mr Gul Obadiah,Chief An Investment Consultant working with Bank UBS AG Zurich at their
offshore department in United Kingdom. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal
Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET. I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer
this money to your account.During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of US$
232,000.000.00 {Two hundred and Thirty Two million US Dollars only} If you know that you are capable to handle large or small
amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 40% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account
and I will take 60%. Thank you for your time and attention. I m waiting for your urgent reply. More blessing to you and your family.
Best regards,
Mr. Gul Obadiah.
E-Mailto:(gulprivate54@mynet.com)
Chief An Investment Consultant.

Or call me at BR-549...

I tried that number and all I got was some chick named Lulu asking me where's Jr?? She needs her stuff??
LOL, LOL, several times... I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that number.... lol...