Dean Wescott (deang) could use our help!

NOSValves

We have come together to help long term members of this forum before including myself when I went through helping my father through end of life and the eventual loss of my father. I'm sure many of us know Dean is in a battle with cancer. He has just finished up his Chemotherapy and the medical self insurance copays are adding up fast which is compounded by his lower income from not working.

If you want to donate a few bucks to his cause his Paypal email is dgwescott @ sbcglobal.net (remove the spaces) I'm headed to paypal now to do my pay it forward duty. When using PayPal you have the option to send funds as a friend which will save any fee's for Dean! I chose "Living expenses" as the payment type which I thought was fitting.

Amy,

I hope this is okay... if it should be moved to some other part of the forum then do so. I wanted to get this up and I knew you were most likely off for the weekend so I figured you could fix it Monday when you are back to work.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no place like this anywhere on the net - it has always been inhabited by not just big minds, but big hearts as well. I'm overwhelmed to the point of not really knowing what to say. Some of the notes accompanying the gifts have moved me to tears. This outpouring is both incredibly wonderful and couldn't be more timely!

There is no place like this anywhere on the net - it has always been inhabited by not just big minds, but big hearts as well. I'm overwhelmed to the point of not really knowing what to say. Some of the notes accompanying the gifts have moved me to tears. This outpouring is both incredibly wonderful and couldn't be more timely!

Hey you forgot me..... Big mouths LOL!!!