Happy Birthday To Our Favorite Local Tech!

garymd

Wow thanks folks... I'm in cram mode these days trying to get ahead of the curve a bit so I can take off on my yearly fishing vacation in Northern Ontario. So I actually worked until 10PM on my birthday! I can hardly wait to be away from the phones, internet and stress....

Craig

Well, no lock yet... [:o]

Given the insecurity of our hobby, having a NOSValves stamp of approval on your stuff is a MAJOR relief.

Granted, relief comes only after a wait...but always worth it.

Not sure I've done this before, but my experience and that of many others in this group is that if you need your tube equipment to be as good or better than new at a fair price, Craig delivers TRVTH.

If it don't get locked now, it won't be...[:D]

Dave

I am happy to include in my stable a pair of Heathkit W-6 amps that went through NOS restoration. Thanks and Happy Birthday to ya.

You bought that set of W-6's I did a couple years ago from a gentleman by the first name of Jamie? Man that was one nice set of amps that shocked me when the customer sold them. Good for you! How do you like them? I really had to search high and low and pay out a wazzu for a pair of bias meters that would be a direct fit for those amps. I still have a few extra in stock in case another set comes up that needs new meters. I may put them in my own VRD's some day it is a neat little convenience.

Craig