Montblanc Ink Pens

I'd speculate just about any big office supply type place? I know they have the refills.

Those buggers are expensive for a plastic tube with ink inside. My wife gave me one... probably 20 years ago. I still carry it daily, clipped to my shirt. Wife even jokes that I wear it to bed in my PJ's... If I'm somewhere and someone needs a pen, I'll whip it out & let them use it. I will however, hover around until I absolutely get it back. I won't allow myself to "forget" about loaning it to someone.

I have however, forgotten about it being in various shirts and it's been through the laundry a bunch of times. Wife usually intercepts that though and when I find it's missing, I go downstairs and it's usually stuck in the change cup (full of my change) next to the washer.

Nice gesture by you.

[Y]

I collect fountain pens (almost exclusively vintage). Was this a fountain pen, or a ball point? There are probably hundreds of models of each. Montblanc makes a good pen.

I have however, forgotten about it being in various shirts and it's been through the laundry a bunch of times. Wife usually intercepts that though and when I find it's missing, I go downstairs and it's usually stuck in the change cup (full of my change) next to the washer.

I'd swear my wife adds things to my pockets when they go in the laundry, just so she can chide me.