Hello guys. I was instructed to get on here and introduce myself and let you know that I plan on attending.

You see, last September I finally met this guy named Trey. We hung out a bit and now I can't run him off. He talks about speakers and music all the time. Everywhere we go he is looking up to see where the speakers are and what brand they are. If they are not Klipsch he looks for someone to talk to about changing that. He tells me that there are others out there like him. Guys that live and breath audio like he does, that he is nothing special. I don't know that I agree with that, but I have agreed to come meet with you and find out.

I don't know much about speakers, but I can play a few interments, so I know what I like. Trey has had me sit in front of his system to listen. I had to be in just the right spot and he told me about all the things that were going on. I still don't know half of what he said but I do know that his system sounds better than any other system I have heard. So I look forward to meeting you guys and learning more about what you and Trey love.

Gayle M

Well I'm not sure that most of us are quite the audio geek Trey is as he earns his living as audio geek. Getting Klipsch in more venues / homes can only improve the sound. Some of us may even be bigger audio geeks, designing and building crazy projects. I'm more an audio geek apprentice. lol

We'll try to be nice but you'll have fun if you don't mind hanging out with a bunch of audio geek guys. Maybe a few women but I'm not sure who all is coming. If any of the guys get out of line just give Miss Amy or Trey a nod and they'll send us to time out.

Has anybody found the Court Jester's electro shock collar? It's been missing since Pilgrimage 2008 and it may be with the Court Jester in Tennn.. uh Florida