• Moderators

If you are planning to be here and don't see your name on the list, email me asap! Also, if you are on the list, and not coming, let me know. With guests, we are at 49.

Agent Eagle (3)
alliclaytor (2)
arrto (1)
blsamuel (1)
colterphoto (1)
ComplexHVAC (4)

davisindy (1)

Dr Who (2 or 3)

Gayle Metzger (1)

Gregorius (2)

IndyKlipschFan (1)

jeffgeorge (5)

jfjoaa (2)

j-malotky (2)
LarryC (1)
Loud&Clear (3)
Mighty Favog (2)
picky (2)

pite (2)

Quiet_Hollow (2)

Rdiercks (2)
rdmarsiii (1)

scorpsfan(2)

silversport(1)

Speakmeister (1)

travis-g (2)

wylymon (1)

Trey, is the Miranda Lambert concert at Klipsch Music Center the "something special" thing you were talking about that we have to be there by 2pm on Friday?

Ok....a few things have changed since yesterday, thanks to our good friends. We are now in "maybe" mode. We'll let you all know as soon as we can decide for certain.

Thanks! -Glenn

My plans have changed again too. Since so many friends are coming into town, I've cancelled my out of town engagement (but still have a couple shows here). Can make the presentation at Klipsch Saturday morning/afternoon, and possibly the shindig at Klipsch Music Center on Friday night. Woo Hoo ! Michael

It's Official: Thanks to our good friends, we'll definitely be attending this year! We should be in town midday on Friday the 8th. We plan to attend the concert Friday night. Verna a huge country fan and we both like Miranda Lambert. We'll also be attending the tour on Saturday at Klipsch HQ. We hope to see you all! Can't wait! :) -Glenn & Verna

I still havent made the list.

I posted in one of the threads I planned on attending.

I emailed Amy last Friday as she requested in this thread via a email link on this site yet still no reply.

I hope I havent missed out.

I will try and send Amy another email.

So is anything planned for Friday night other than the Miranda Lambert gig? An "ice breaker" party or whatever?

• Moderators

So is anything planned for Friday night other than the Miranda Lambert gig? An "ice breaker" party or whatever?

Nothing Klipsch sponsored. If you guys want to plan something for Friday if you're not interested in the show, that would be more than great!

This is who I have down for the concert, fyi:

Larry
C (1)
Michael N (2)
Kimball B (2)
Ben S (2)
Clay D (2)
Roger C (2)
Mike B (2)
Dick D (2)
Michael C (2)
Christopher C (2)
Glenn M (2)

Hello guys. I was instructed to get on here and introduce myself and let you know that I plan on attending.

You see, last September I finally met this guy named Trey. We hung out a bit and now I can't run him off. He talks about speakers and music all the time. Everywhere we go he is looking up to see where the speakers are and what brand they are. If they are not Klipsch he looks for someone to talk to about changing that. He tells me that there are others out there like him. Guys that live and breathe audio like he does, and that he is nothing special. I don't know that I agree with that, but I have agreed to come meet with you and find out.

I don't know much about speakers, but I can play a few instruments, so I know what I like. Trey has had me sit in front of his system to listen. I had to be in just the right spot and he told me about all the things that were going on. I still don't know half of what he said but I do know that his system sounds better than any other system I have heard. So I look forward to meeting you guys and learning more about what you and Trey love.

Gayle M