Heresy III

You have some options. I would not use them on the factory risers and I would not used them on an angle. If you want to use them vertical remove the riser and place them on a 24 inch high stand. I recently set mine up horizontally and I prefered them to vertica;. For horizontal placement you will require a 30 inch high stand. The idea here is to raise the speakers so the centre of the mid horn is at ear level when you are seated. I place the tweeters facing the centre of the sound stage. Hope this is of interest. Best regards Moray James.

PS: welcome to the forum.

Thanks Moray ,Good to be here among Klipschophiles. I remember going into a Klipsch dealer in Nashville in the 70s with a sign that said"psst,entering a Klipsch joint".

Best regards,will place my HeresyIII vertically @ 24 inches.Robin

Find some bar stools or milk crates or what ever and do give them a listen to horizontally, I liked them that way myself. I realize that this is a higher mounting position but it is at least worth the effort to listen to them that way just so you know. Best regards Moray James.

Heresy speakers were designed to be placed on the floor with the angled riser. Against a wall, with them angled up at you, they will give the flattest response with the best bass.

However, you may still want to experiment. If you have a sub, better bass will not be as important.

Bruce