Paul Grzybek of Tube Audio Design and Bizzy Bee Audio

Huhuru

I apologize if this is a late post or was posted in 2 channel.

Paul Grzybek of tubeaudiodesign.com formerly Bizzy Bee Audio, passed away on or about March 20, 2012. Some might have known him for his restoration of Fisher 400/500/800 Receivers.

I was notified on May 12, 2012, that he had passed.

Paul was 48 years old when he passed away. A great loss to the 2 channnel and tube community.

Huhuru

I am so sorry to hear this! My condolences to his family.

I bought his modded Cayin TA30 int tube amp and his tube DAC(TADAC) and still have the tube DAC.

He was always a pleasure to talk with and excellent customer service.

Paul Grzybek of tubeaudiodesign.com formerly Bizzy Bee Audio, passed away on or about March 20, 2012. Some might have known him for his restoration of Fisher 400/500/800 Receivers.

Paul was 48 years old when he passed away. A great loss to the 2 channnel and tube community.

A great guy. Way too young. I also own his TADAC.

Cause of death? Private Message me, if you know please.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow this is a shocker.... Paul was a class act and we were pretty darn good freind/colleages... He was one of the good guys in tube audio repair and new imported gear. He and I sent customers to each other for the last 10 years. I visited him a number of times in his original shop in Chicago area back in the early 2000's...

I just tried to find cause of death via Internet search and could find nothing. This is depressing the guy was 4 years younger them me.