Effort being made to make YOGA an Olympic sport....

Boxx

Finally an event that would make synchronized swimming look exciting.

Yeah. Next, "Stations of the Cross," current world record 12.36 minutes.

Dave

Seriously??...there really is such a record?
It is right behind the record for those that sit and watch paint dry....

Finally an event that would make synchronized swimming look exciting.

Yeah. Next, "Stations of the Cross," current world record 12.36 minutes.

Dave

Seriously??...there really is such a record?
It is right behind the record for those that sit and watch paint dry....
Ok! This gives me an aim in life, I will make a return visit to Jerusalem to set the first record time. [:D]

Caught a great "Stations" match yesterday. Grudge match with the Dean of Canterbury Cathedral against the Msgr. Luis F. Ladaria, S.I, under secretary to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. Doesn't get much hotter than Anglican vs. Roman, donchaknow. Roman vs. Orthodox can be pretty wicked, but frankly the Orthodox don't much care given their "holier than σ?" attitude.

Anyway, Msgr. Ladaria appeared to have shaved a second off the record but a replay clearly showed a failure of the knee to make contact with the floor during a genuflection. Ouch. Acolyte level error.

Given the situation with his butler, I rather suspect the Bishop of Rome will have quite a tongue lashing for this poor guy on his return. Given his job, he's luck as a couple of centuries ago he'd have found himself hitched to his own rack.

Dave

Caught a great "Stations" match yesterday. Grudge match with the Dean of Canterbury Cathedral against the Msgr. Luis F. Ladaria, S.I, under secretary to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. Doesn't get much hotter than Anglican vs. Roman, donchaknow. Roman vs. Orthodox can be pretty wicked, but frankly the Orthodox don't much care given their "holier than σ?" attitude.

Anyway, Msgr. Ladaria appeared to have shaved a second off the record but a replay clearly showed a failure of the knee to make contact with the floor during a genuflection. Ouch. Acolyte level error.

Given the situation with his butler, I rather suspect the Bishop of Rome will have quite a tongue lashing for this poor guy on his return. Given his job, he's luck as a couple of centuries ago he'd have found himself hitched to his own rack.

Dave

lol.....

• 9 years later...