2012 Official Official Agenda

• Moderators

Ok gang, I think we have our ducks in a row.

Friday night, June 8 is the optional event I've already written to you all personally about. If you haven't emailed me directly with your interest (or haven't heard back from me with confirmation), then please contact me asap.

You are responsible for your own transportation/food/etc for Friday. We are NOT meeting here at 2pm, as was previously speculated.

Please know that the NE side of Indy is VERY busy during rush hour, especially when there is an event in town. If you want an alternate route, please email me and let me know where you are coming from. I've only lived here my entire life. [:)]

Be sure to stop by the Tin Shed (Klipsch Listening Lounge) when you are there! A few employees will be on hand.

Saturday June 9th, as Trey has already indicated -- we plan to open the HQ at about 10am for introductions and pictures.
If you want to come a little before then, that's fine with me. Some light breakfast items should be delivered around 9-9:30.

10:30 - 12:30 tour and demos

12:30 - 1:30 lunch provided by us (sandwiches and such)

1:30 - 4 pm demos, "play in the lab" / Classical music with Larry C.

4:30 Farewell turn you loose to paint the town

If you haven't emailed me with your intent to come (and I do respond to all emails), then please do so. We need to have an accurate count for food! That is also true if you are not coming, and are still on the list. This is the latest:

Agent Eagle (3)
alliclaytor (2)
arrto (1)
blsamuel (1)
CCL (2)
colterphoto (1)
ComplexHVAC (4)
davisindy (1)
Dr Who (2 or 3)
Gayle Metzger (1)
Gregorius (2)
IndyKlipschFan (1)
jeffgeorge (5)
jfjoaa (2)
j-malotky (2)
LarryC (1)
Loud&Clear (3)
Mighty Favog (2)
picky (2)
pite (2)
Quiet_Hollow (2)
Rdiercks (2)
rdmarsiii (1)
scorpsfan(2)
silversport(1)
Speakmeister (1)
travis-g (2)
wylymon (1)

Apologies in advance for the state of our headquarters, as we are undergoing some remodeling.

Please also note that the bridge on Allisonville road over I 465 is CLOSED for the summer, all major roads NE like Keystone, SR37/I69 will be very busy around the rush hour due to increased traffic. Allow lots of extra time to get to the Klipsch Music Center this summer.