Thank you for the great time and opening up the bowels of the corp to see such wonderful technology.

Klipsch people where very friendly.

Thank you

Randall

I think it is only fair now, that if they showed you their bowels, you should show them yours.

Thank you for the great time and opening up the bowels of the corp to see such wonderful technology.

Klipsch people where very friendly.

Thank you

Randall

I think it is only fair now, that if they showed you their bowels, you should show them yours.
Fairness yes, but only if they are not irritable....

Thanks for the great pilgrimage Klipsch! It was great to see all of the displays and things to tinker with. Wasn't it the author of this thread that won the Heresy III's in the back of conference room A? Again, it was an awesome event and I want to thank all of the Klipsch employees who took their time to entertain us, especially Amy, Mark, Trey and Jim. Some employees that I didn't catch their names were also very helpful and personable, the director of training and the fit and finish designer and many others too.

Big thank you to LarryC for broadening our horizons in the world of classical music, many of those composers I hadn't heard of and it was nice of you to take us off the beaten path of Handel and Beethoven etc. Like you, I agree that the video format helps us who aren't familiar with classical to take in more of the performance. I like how you gave us a wide variety of selections, from the first one with the two singers calling and responding, to the thunderstorm with non standard instruments to the very animated conductor. You showed us many of the interesting things that can be observed and enjoyed about classical beyond the music itself. Thanks again for your efforts!

Yes, Thanks to all at Klipsch for a wonderful time. I apprecialte the hospitality, food and earbuds. I would dare say that few companies would extend themselves to their loyal customers the way you guys do. I am sure you worked all week and then spent most of your Saturday with us... much appreciated!

Big thank you to LarryC for broadening our horizons in the world of classical music, many of those composers I hadn't heard of and it was nice of you to take us off the beaten path of Handel and Beethoven etc. Like you, I agree that the video format helps us who aren't familiar with classical to take in more of the performance. I like how you gave us a wide variety of selections, from the first one with the two singers calling and responding, to the thunderstorm with non standard instruments to the very animated conductor. You showed us many of the interesting things that can be observed and enjoyed about classical beyond the music itself. Thanks again for your efforts!

I wholeheartedly agree! Kudos to LarryC for the effort he puts forth to share with us his deep knowledge of the composers, conductors, and orchestras in the classical music videos he presented. I have always loved classical music, but was unaware of many of the nuances of the genre. Many thanks Larry!

Regards, Greg