incorporating a sub into 2-chl

I picked up for free an Infinty Servo sub.That makes 2 subs in the house and even though my Yamaha has 2 outs for subs it's not needed for the avr-h/t use. I'f I picked up a pair of Hereseys as some suggested or to add something the Infinitys how does one h/u into the 2-chl only. I have and you will see in my sig for power an Adcom gfa55 200 wpc and an Onkyo P-301 pre.Besides the rca ports that are used from avr to sub ,how do you connect a sub to the 2-chl system only.

I'f I picked up a pair of Hereseys as some suggested or to add something the Infinitys how does one h/u into the 2-chl only. I have and you will see in my sig for power an Adcom gfa55 200 wpc and an Onkyo P-301 pre.Besides the rca ports that are used from avr to sub ,how do you connect a sub to the 2-chl system only.

Sell the Onkyo Integra P-301 and buy this B&K. It is a wonderful and musical preamp/tuner that is full of features which includes a sub preout, high pass connections, and a full range option. Not trying to spend your money but just offer alternatives.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/b-k-components-pt3-series-ii-tuner-preamplifier--2

B&K Components PT3 Series II Tuner / Preamplifier

Or a Paradigm X-20 crossover which you can get for $79.00.

http://www.spearitsound.com/paradigm.html

paradigm x20

paradigm x20

Bill

short of buying more gear I have to inform you guys of another device that might help/hinder this project.It's a Niles 6-zone speaker selector now sits on top of the stack in the living room. So what do those regular speakerscrew pairings do on the back of the sub and could they be put to use one day...Can I p/u the sub from those speaker outs on the rear of the sub going into the Niles.

One other thing I did last night was to get Yamaha c/s which does run a full 24 hrs.daily. George the tec was very helpful in going through the on-screen settings w/ me on a bunch of different sources.Firt I went for the i-pod dock and ranit at about =27 on vol sliding scale , no appreciable sub,next cd,better but still not nearly what any sub should do,onward to blu/ray and the sound was better and a particular scene inthe opening of Valkier where the convoy gets bombed by P-51Ds was getting much better. We did change the x-over to 80 set the speakers to large and that is still in debate and notmuch else was done. Just for giggles I put the Klipsch sub back into the h/t system and I did have 2 subs going w/ cones on a move and the floor was shakeing.

Could this be a just an old mismatched brand sub and I upset the timbre and cohesion by adding this Infinity Servo 10'' sub......