Do ICE based amps sound good with Klipsch?

Kain

Can't speakf for Wyred 4 Sound amps, Pioneer ICE amps work well with Klipsch. All of the SC models are four ohm stable if you look at the bench test. Example: SC 35/37: http://www.hometheater.com/content/pioneer-elite-sc-37-av-receiver-ht-labs-measures

ICE amps are very stable for powerout/impedance load and run relatively cool. Many of the high end amp makers are coming out with class D amps due to the increase power handling and overall performance.

I am running my RF-3 and RC-3 with my SC-35 and I couldn't be any happier. I have tried to talk myself into a shiny new XPA-3 for over a year now but just can't talk myself into it. I love buying new gear but this receiver drives these speakers so loudly and cleanly that I just can't pull the trigger.

ditto on ice/heritage, I would expect the reference line to be even better... the floor is extremely black with this combo. the only issue I have had is that when I added a pre amp for my turn table it added a bit of hiss... NOT the ice amps fault.

If you are so inclined with a class D, I would not hesitate to purchase ICE and enjoy.

my dad has a Pioneer SC55 with my old KLF20s and the KLF center - they sound as good/loud/clear as I have ever heard them. We have played movies at full volume on the receiver w/o a hint of distortion and after about 20 minutes the receiver was barely even warm...it will be my next upgrade for sure