Horns sound good on my horns!

derrickdj1

Tonight I am relaxing to Paul Taylor, Warren Hill and Dave Koz. All those horms sure due sound wonderful on my Klipsch system. So, forward in their presentation and the clarity from the klipsch horn make the music all for the better. I know this is jazz music but, I thought I would jus share some of my enjoyment with forum members.

One of the tracks I use to demo my Chorus II's is 'I've Got You Under My Skin" by Frank Sinatra from the Reprise Sinatra box set. Recorded live in Las Vegas with the Nelson Riddle Orchestra, the massed horn break following the first few stanzas is something to behold. Talk about dynamic range, if you have the cds, & you should, you know what I am talking about. Crank it up & see what I mean. [H]

Smokey Robinson's Tear of a Clown is vintage Motown from the late 60's. Motown produce a lot of classics in the 60's and 70's, not that I am that old, lol. I like a lot of music in 2 channel but, multichannel listening with certain types of music add to the concert like feeling. One of the nice things about Klipsch speakers, is the range of music that sound good on them. I listen to so many different genre of music now and seem to enjoy them all.