The Wall - Roger Waters

NCBlueTJ

Have any of you been to see Roger Waters on his recent tour?

I saw The Wall last night in Raleigh, and IT...WAS....AWESOME!!!

Being a child of the '80's, I was too young to have seen Pink Floyd together. However, they have always been one of those bands that I wish I could have had the chance to go see perform. Well, seeing Roger Waters perform his iconic album on stage last night is probably the closest I'll ever get to a real Pink Floyd show. The sound was excellent (for a rock concert), the lights, projections and theatrics are unlike anything I've ever seen. It was a totally immersive experience and it really re-defines what a concert can be (at least for me). If you enjoy Pink Floyd and can make it to one of these shows DO IT!!

I wish I had made one of these shows, but couldn't make it work. Not to mention a very expensive ticket. It's a show that NEEDS to be on the road right now.....and seen. As timely now as then.

I also like some of the tour shirts put out for this: One in particular shows the image of a pair of the iconic "marching hammers" - and inscribed below that image in large letters says

"TRUST US"