Have I Just Bi-amped My Heresy I's?

FACSman

Please see my sig; currently, I have my Klipsch hooked up to one of my Marantz AND to my Dared; the former via the top set of binding posts and the latter via the bottom set as found on the back of each Klipsch cabinet.

The Marantz provides phono, tape & tuner sources.

The Dared provides an iPhone 4s source.

I only run one amp at a time; either the Marantz or the Dared depending on the source selected.

To me, the sound is full range regardless of amp\source; however, I am concerned that what I have done is create a pseudo bi-amp environment unconsciously.

Are my fears unfounded? There weren't any wires to switch from one speaker term to another like you find on bi-ampable B&W's so no harm, no foul?

TIA - Rich

A picture of the back of a cabinet would be great to explain this. These would have to be modded Heresy's, as original Heresy's only had one set of terminals, and they weren't binding posts. If both amps are connected, you could damage your amps if they both happened to be powered up at the same time, and might even with one or the other turned off.

Bruce

Thanks, Marvel for the fast response. I'll try to post a pic; have to use my iPhone.

Perhaps binding posts was the wrong phrase; the top set has a hole where you insert a screw after attaching the speaker wire.

The bottom set has a headless screw to which you attach a nut after attaching the speaker wire.

Thanks - Rich