Doing Better

Deang

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure I could've cheered you on by going to church and engaging in an act of ritualistic cannibalism.[:D] Instead I wished that great magician, science, would come to your aid, and it appears it has.

However, it went, I'm glad to hear of the result and hope your life will soon return to normal.

Marty

THAT IS GREAT TO HEAR DEANG.... GREAT!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR YOU MAN!!!!!!!!! ..........I'm writing to you from inside the NCU hospitals' SECU house for recovering transplant patients. It's the Ronald McDonald house for grown-ups. After people get stem cell transplants(bone marrow cancers, Blood cancers), organ transplants or burn victims. Really anyone who is immune suppressed or highly receptive to disease has to stay here after released from the hospital for as long as the doctor orders. We, me and my brother in-law who has( Acute Myeloid Leukemia and Myelodysplastic syndrome) had a stem cell transplant and we are here for 90 days. We have been here for 78 days and he is doing great!!!!!(fingers crossed). Around here people who have had lung transplants and walk around with masks on, go outside and smoke.............[:o]patients,20,30,40 years old, bald from radiation, who can barely walk with canes, go out and smoke. It is some of the most disturbing behavior I have ever seen............ I could film a tobacco commercial here you wouldn't soon forget....just goes to show how hazardous tobacco is, both to your mental and physical state.............DEAN, AGAIN, SOOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR YOU ARE DOING WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHEEEEERRRS!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear this!! Thankfully, I've never smoked in my life and don't ever intend to.

What you went through makes my knee surgery that I went through in March (and still undergoing physical therapy) sound like small potatoes! [:o]

Again, glad to hear - hope to see you sometime again at a future pilgrimage or such. [Y]

Dean, THAT'S F&^*%$$))*&*#@^ GREAT!!!!!

I bet your family is tremendously relieved. And I hope everything continues to improve and go well for you! [Y]