New Dealer Announcement

Hello to ALL,

The following has been approved by Klipsch Corporate and the Forum Administartors. This has been a very long time in the making and has required a substantial amount of work, for all that are involved.

Klipsch Dealer - Forum Announcement

Where to begin?

Over the last 40 or so years, I have had the pleasure of working on, modifying, listening to and just general gaining knowledge about the speakers, which we all love. Like many, I had to buy my first set used and had to go to someone’s house to hear them. Sure, you could find a Dealership but it usually required a long drive and a lot of time. Once there, the speakers that you wanted to hear were intermixed with many other brands and usually in a sound room that did not have the best acoustics. Very rarely were you able to get the TRUE sound audition for a set of Klipsch speakers. One of the biggest complaints that I have heard is; there is no place where you can audition larger Klipsch speakers, especially the Heritage line.

One of my life long dreams has been to have a place where I could share my systems with others, in a comfortable setting and really be able to enjoy the music, like it was meant to be, just like it was a “Live” performance, just for you!. Well, my dream has finally come true. Due to the need to expand our operations, we started thinking about what type of building we needed, as we have just plain outgrown our present facilities. In the planning stages, starting two years ago, the idea came to me; this would be the perfect time to incorporate my dream and make it a reality. After contacting Klipsch and many conversations later, we are proud to announce that we, Panacea Engineering Company, of Charlotte, NC, have been named a Dealer for Klipsch Speakers. Our showroom will contain four large sound rooms, dedicated to Klipsch speakers, including Heritage, Reference and selected Cinema items. We will also offer selected Amps and Drivers. We have been working with an Acoustical Engineer, to come up with the best listening environment that we can provide. It will be a place where you can come, bring YOUR music, sit back or stand and audition some of the finest speakers, ever produced. We are looking to open the doors to the showroom mid September, but like anything else, subject to the constraints of a hectic construction schedule, that date is subject to change. We will be setting up a new web site and formally announcing the new Company name, in the next month. For now, we are able to offer competitive pricing, order and ship, from our existing Facility in Charlotte, NC, so please call us, if you have any questions.

Now for the caveat:

As a Forum member, this presents a very awkward situation for me. There are certain things that I will have to do, to make this work for all of us. We will not allow or entertain the fact, that I am a Klipsch Dealer, to solicit business on the Forums. I want to continue to be able to post as an active regular member, as several other businessmen do, on these Forums. I will please ask for your respect, in this area. Any questions about speaker sales need to be handled privately and directly, through phone calls, emails or PM’s. I will NOT discuss the sale of speakers in the Forums nor will I ever use the Garage Sale section for sales. PERIOD…..! If there is something that you would like to discuss, about new Klipsch speakers, please contact me directly; I am very easy to find.

This announcement is not to solicit business; it is just to make you aware that there is a new Klipsch Dealer, to serve your needs. We look forward to working with you, on a personal basis, to help you realize the system of your dreams.

Thanks,

W. C. Fischer

Panacea Engineering CompanyCharlotte, NC

Nextel: 980-721-6567

Email: PanaceaEngrCo@aol.com