i'm on a roll...

BigStewMan

Spent some time with my guitar hero Brian May of Queen today. Got to have a couple of conversations with him about different topics. Very friendly and cool guy. I've been having trouble finding a Rhapsody acoustic guitar made by his company--he told me to email him and he'll make sure that one is sent to me. Was such a rush when he remembered my name! That was today's excitement; and as cool as that was it was NO match for two weeks ago, when i met Rhona Mitra (Underworld 3-Rise of the Lycans, Doomsday, Boston Legal, The Practice, Strikeback, and many more). Saw her at a premiere and i was standing alone inside the theatre, she came over and talked to me for a while. I sure love living here!

Am I the only one who would have rather seen a pic of Rhona?

Here you go--It's not a close up. I normally don't ask for photos; and although i'm sure she would have taken one, i was using all my brain cells trying to string words together in a coherent manner (and failing miserably i'm sure). But, i snuck a photo from my seat with my iphone. After the premiere, the three main actors talked about filming, afterwards they mingled for a while--which is when I got to talk to her. Very cool girl. (sorry not sure why the photo rotates when i post it).

Steve, that's really cool. Wouldn't it be cool if he was like " Let's jam It's Late "?

Sterling--that's one of my favorite songs of his too--i think i would have forget everything i know if he suggested that. but, then again, i'm sure i would have learned more in a few minutes jamming with him, than i've learned on my own.

Steve, that's very cool!!

Hey Rick, i thought for sure you'd have commented about my hat. Hint...i'm feeling a bit retro these days, so either a Fender Jaguar or Pawn Shop Mustang is in my near future. Don't ask my why; but those two guitars popped into my mind one evening. Can't have too many guitars, right?

Steve, that's very cool!!

Hey Rick, i thought for sure you'd have commented about my hat. Hint...i'm feeling a bit retro these days, so either a Fender Jaguar or Pawn Shop Mustang is in my near future. Don't ask my why; but those two guitars popped into my mind one evening. Can't have too many guitars, right?

Funny you should say that... I didn't notice the hat until after I posted earlier, and almost edited to add a comment on the hat... It's very cool as well!! [H]

Wow!!!!! Amazing man, I have been listening to a lot of Queen as of late and just watched their "Night at the opera" classic albums special. If you have NetFlix look for it. Rhona Mitra, definitely one of the most beautiful actresses around[:P]. You can see one of her boobs in Hollow man.......food for thought!!! Juvenile I know, but she is so beautiful a moment like that sticks in your head forever....you know. Of course you know, you met her, you.... lucky......grrrrrrr. And hell no, you can never have too many guitars. Cool that Brian May is making sure you get another one too. Cheers man!!!!!

• Moderators

Very cool, the hat looks good, it's about time we could see your mug, I was beginning to think you were actually multi colored. I would hope you have that pic in a frame somewhere, because you know if you didn't have the pic it would be tough to believe. [:o] [Y]

dtel wrote the following post at Mon, Jul 30 2012 11:24 AM:

Very cool, the hat looks good, it's about time we could see your mug, I was beginning to think you were actually multi colored. I would hope you have that pic in a frame somewhere, because you know if you didn't have the pic it would be tough to believe. SurpriseYes
and now you're sorry that you saw my mug! Yeah, i know, i look like i got hit by a truck, right? And i am mulit-colored...sort of...my Mom was 100% Portuguese, and my Dad Scottish. So i look darker on one side.

Wow!!!!! Amazing man, I have been listening to a lot of Queen as of late and just watched their "Night at the opera" classic albums special. If you have NetFlix look for it. Rhona Mitra, definitely one of the most beautiful actresses aroundStick out tongue. You can see one of her boobs in Hollow man.......food for thought!!! Juvenile I know, but she is so beautiful a moment like that sticks in your head forever....you know. Of course you know, you met her, you.... lucky......grrrrrrr. And hell no, you can never have too many guitars. Cool that Brian May is making sure you get another one too. Cheers man!!!!!

thanks....i'll post a picture when the guitar arrives. Yes Rhona is beautiful; BUT, the best part is that she was pretty cool.