Jubilees on order - Yahooo

Cornman

Coytee, I am in minnesota, and I dont think there are any in this state? Later this summer I should be traveling to western ny, I know there are a pair in buffalo. Maybe I can get an invite??? Cutthroat If I hear a pair and like them which I am certain I will!!!! You will be my first invite, Thanks again for letting me hear your horns!!!

If you ever make it to Mid-Michigan you are more then welcome to check out my set up, I have active Jubscalas with K402/k69, also Bob whose username I forget lives about 20 min from me and has Factory prototype Jubilee's with K510/BMS(I think) and a factory passive network.He gracious enough to allow me to hear his system before I took my plunge so he may be open for more but I can't speak for him.

Hi,

I know this is an oder posting, but I wonder if there's a chance to listen to your jubs some time in the future?  I live in SWM and have 3 jubs from a cinema with EV DH1A horns and they sound good, especially when listening to movies, but I'm wondering what I'm missing since I have never heard a factory set up:)

Thanks,

Tony

Here is a thread on locations of Jubilees:  https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/123912-jubilee-locations-for-possible-auditions/

Assuming that you're looking for Jubs with K-402 horns, and not just Cornman's Jubs. you also have the option of perhaps listening at a location closer to "SWM".

Chris

very much... congratulations!

I am curious... how much... ball park is okay.

Wholly old thread batman... I came here to ask questions and heap praise, but it's a dated response and no feel of euphoria will be had.

Seems that you already did ask questions and heap praise, early signs of alzheimer's? :unsure2:

Actually, I'm glad you revived this, because I have a bone to pick with Panacea....sent them several emails, both through their website, and directly.  Received a response about 8 weeks later.  i immediately responded to them, asked questions, inquired on pricing, and that was about 3 weeks ago.....no response....sent a follow up email, and have tried to call.....no response.  Anyone know what is up with them?  I'd love to give them money, but they don't seem to want it....

Actually, I'm glad you revived this, because I have a bone to pick with Panacea....sent them several emails, both through their website, and directly.  Received a response about 8 weeks later.  i immediately responded to them, asked questions, inquired on pricing, and that was about 3 weeks ago.....no response....sent a follow up email, and have tried to call.....no response.  Anyone know what is up with them?  I'd love to give them money, but they don't seem to want it....

I've not received much of anything on pro gear from anybody... I dont know what is happening, but it's not fair that some get stellar service and other tire kickers get none.

Tire kicker?  Don't think so, but thanks for the compliment.

You might try calling him.  I called him once and I think I reached him at the beach (while on vacation).  This suggested to me his phone is either his cell or forwarded to his cell.

I don't know this factually but the gut-feel it gave me is sort of like myself.  I give my 'work' phone out to people.  It's my cell phone so they can reach me virtually any time of the day.  (I travel at work so my desk phone is the quick way to never ever, reach me)

He has two email addresses. I am PM-ing them both to you. If anybody else needs them, just PM me.

He has two email addresses. I am PM-ing them both to you. If anybody else needs them, just PM me.

well... me three. I have a couple questions I'd like to ask him, including costs.

Edited by Schu

• 2 weeks later...