WTB 80s LaScalas

fyrpwr

Mine are not for sale, but I love my factory walnut stained lacquered with black factory grills 84 La Scalas! Though not a perfect match to the K-horns and Belles, the stained La Scalas surprisingly well match my WO K-horns and WO Belles in the same HT setup. These were the only local factory walnut -stained and lacquered I had seen in forever. Was thrilled to purchase. I do hope you find some. Have you considered finding a raw birch pair and staining and laquering and adding grills yourself?

• 4 months later...

I posted a set of LSI splits up here a few months ago (or so)....got little to no action so I just hooked them up in the garage so when changing the oil I got some tunes to listen to. Good luck with your search. If I decide to sell again I will attempt to contact you.

here is the thread

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/151703.aspx?PageIndex=1

post-51488-13819826472672_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've got (3) Lascalas, early 80's, AA crossovers, drivers and crossovers totally original. The cabinets are in pretty good shape but you'll have to refinish them to your liking. They are fine for me but I'm not that picky.

$1,000 for all 3. They are a great front stage, used daily for the last several years.

• 1 month later...

Still looking.

Steve,

I purchased a beautiful pair, of exactly what you are looking for, about a year ago. I paid $1400 and if you see them you would know why I paid that much. That being said it would take $1500 to pry them away from me. I have been hesitant to contact you because I like them so much. You are more then welcome to come look and listen, if you forgot, I am a fellow Oak Forester.

Cliff