Happy New Cornwall Day :-)

Exponential

Ahhhhh yes.....a new pair of Cornwall III's[8-|] They are a big step up from the Heresys to be sure. The Cornwall was the speaker that truly made me fall in love with Klipsch - big enough to be serious speakers, yet affordable enough to most people who really want them. And they are worth wanting!

The Cornwall is my "minimum standard" in Klipsch sound that truly makes me happy, and having five matched Cornwalls in my theater rig establishes them as "Speaker Of The House". I never get tired of them, even given the Belles in the other room, which I love dearly also.

The Cornwalls are truly "lifer" speakers, you can own those til you pass and will them on down the line.

Congrats and enjoy those[H]

Thank you for the congratulatory words. Yes, I am beaming. These are my "for life" speakers, and my decision was highly informed since I read this 2-chan forum extensively before deciding. Thank you all for that. Next step is to rearrange the room, move the desk and generally square things away. But, the room is rather good for audio. For now, I've got a whole bunch of CD's to re-listen to. Cheers. Expo.

Congratulations! Enjoy them as you listen to all you're previous owned music and any new recordings you decide to add to your collection. By doing so makes this hobby so rewarding. Hope they sound even better than look! Curious which finish are they, the picture looks like Oak, but I am fairly sure that is not offered anymore?

All the best, Jeff