DarbeeVision

Heritage_Head

You will be waiting for another 3 years for the tech to become priced the norm. I have my darbee arriving any moment now and cannot wait. Clean its interesting how you said it did not do much for the Battleship movie because I thought that movie was as sharp as they come. My screen is 166" with an epson 5010 so I really loved what it did to my image when my friend loaned me his. I really want to get my teeth into what it can do for 3D and I have the new animated Starship Troopers movie so it will me awesome to see how it handles it

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the pq on Battleship was great with or without the Darbee, just didn't notice much improvement. I actually started trouble shooting the Darblet before returning it and was able to figure out that it was just the power cable. I called last night and they are going to switch the whole thing out for a new one. I figure I will give it another try. Looks like there will be a rack mountable unit with some extras for around $2000 next fall, looks nice but I think it will be priced too high. http://www.avsforum.com/t/1428271/darbee-fidelio-demoed-at-cedia

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried using this for a computer monitor? I just built a mid-high end PC and am thinking this would be fantastic for computer gaming. I also use it for work a little, mostly writing documents. Do you guys think this could be straining on the eyes when dealing with a lot of text?