elemental designs closing their doors :(

SuBXeRo

• Moderators

That's sad. I hate to hear businesses closing. You know it's got to be difficult for everyone involved. I was working for a payphone manufacturer in my early 20's and we had major issues as well, mainly with quality control. We had the first "Smart Phone" in the fact that you could remotely program pricing of a payphone, check the amount it had collected etc....problem is...we couldn't get it to work properly. LOL

I posted a word of encouragement at the bottom of Matt's letter and I think it would be a noble gesture if many of us would do the same. I'm sure this guy could use some kind words about now. [:D]

Thats terrible. I have not owned their products. Nor have I heard them. I know I emailed them once before I bought my ultra about the a7-900 or something like that and got an email back within an hour. That shows pride in customer service in my book. Good luck to all who kept trying their hardest. Wish them all the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Having been to the company several times I can see how this might have happened. Alex is a nice guy, but I always got the impression that he never left the computer. Every time I went to pick something up there never seemed to be anyone else around, even in the factory. Yes they had models, and stock, and inventory.

They were also a great source for car audio sound deadening products. This is how I first heard about them back in 2003.