6.1?

K5SS

I know this is probably a stupid question and has been answered a few times here already but here it goes:

If I add another center channel speaker to the rear center of my room, will my Pioneer SC-35 recognize it and calibrate it correctly using the MCACC microphone?

My speakers are:

RF-3 X2

RC-3

RS-3 (finally just found on EBay after a year waiting for the perfect pair)

Run off of a Pioneer SC-35

I want to add another RC-3 in between the RS-3's. Will this setup work? Thanks in advance, I usually just kick back and read your very informative forum but I need answers this time. Haha. Thanks again for any help you can offer

• Moderators

I don't know about that model but looking at the manual I would think yes it will calibrate it correctly, look on page 24 of the manual it shows how to connect it for 6.1.

It doesn't need to be a center channel, if you can get a deal on another model in the same line, that would work.

All of this is just a guess because i have never tried that model, I just looked up the manual and it does show a 6.1 setup.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/SC-37_OperatingInstructions0928.pdf