Klipsch Image� ONE Series Gains Bluetooth Model & Product Upgrades

Alex L

We know you have been waiting for this...

The Image ONE Bluetooth serves as Klipschs first wireless headphone model. Given its utilization of Hi-Fi Bluetooth (A2DP) audio quality and aptX Codec for lossless streaming, users experience high-performance, uninterrupted listening. The Image ONE Bluetooths wireless capabilities are enabled via its built-in rechargeable battery; with wired connection still possible via the included direct connect audio cable. Large, easily-accessible controls are located on the right earcup for controlling playlists and phone calls...[Read More]

For those not interested in wireless technology...

The updated Image ONE provides listeners with flat earpads and an adjustable leather headband for optimal comfort and fit, still providing superior levels of noise isolation. Simplifying cable design, the headphone utilizes only one cable that feeds into the left earcup. Because the headphones earcups fold flat into the headphone, a smaller carrying case is provided for more compact storage. The same three-button remote and mic is housed on the cable for full call and music control with Apple devices...[Read More]

Full Press Release

Product Pages

Image ONE Bluetooth ($249.99)

Image ONE (II) ($149.99)

Feel free to reply to this post with any questions or comments you may have!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been looking for the BT version ever since Engadget blogged the launch.

Please can you tell me when they will be available in the UK (Amazon preferably), or can I get them quicker by ordering direct?

Thanks,

asif

London

Hi Asif, they are not available anywhere yet. It won't be until the end of the month for U.S. customers. Your best bet to get them quickly, as a UK customer,will be to get them from http://www.klipsch.co.uk/ who will have pre-order information at some point soon.