The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

^^^I agree. I watched Rambo last night (the newest one). I like the movie, definitely has some gruesome bits, but that doesn't bother me. I was a little disappointed with the sound since it was in 7.1. Not much LFE and surrounds were really only utilized significantly in the last gun fight scene. Still worth a watch if you haven't seen it on bluray tho.

Killer Elite - When I saw that it had Robert Deniro and Jason Statham in it I figured it was definitely worth a shot. Decent action flick but weak story line. Id pass on it if given the chance to watch it again.

Innocence of Muslims - Yeah, the one that is being blamed for causing all of these riots and deaths as of late. It's weird. Definitely must see material for all of those racist closed minded types out there that only have the patience or IQ for a 20 minute "film". Waste of time and brain cells.

The Usual Suspects - Being that this is in my top three fave movies ever when I saw it being aired on cable I couldn't passin up, never can. If you haven't seen it then your missing out. Awesome storytelling, never really analyzed the sound much because the film is so engrossing. Watch it!

Sorry, that was three....whoopsies :)

That was probably one of the worst movies I ever watched and I have watched a few. The only way to keep an audiance

with this film is to tie everybody into a chair with a head brace so they don't turn away.

JJK

well then... how do you like that.

That was probably one of the worst movies I ever watched and I have watched a few. The only way to keep an audiance

with this film is to tie everybody into a chair with a head brace so they don't turn away.

JJK

well then... how do you like that.

This to me is one of, very few great car movies. Just got the Criterion Collection 3-disk set of it...You kind of have to be a car guy to really enjoy this movie.....James Taylor driving, probably the baddest chevy to ever grace the silver screen IMO. A 454 loaded gasser no less....pure evil[:@]. Being raced across the country by Warren Oates in "THE JUDGE"... I can almost smell the race fuel and rubber and, ahhhh it warms the heart!!!!!

I did own a 1968 L-88 Corvette with 4:56 rear end and a Holley 3 barrel carb with .098 primary jets and .096 secondary jets. Best time was 12.20 at 116.4 mph granny shifting because I had to drive the beast home.

JJK

=Car Guy.............68' L-88.. Thats like the meanest vette ever. This movie needs your vote, Damm!t!!!! Hehe..[:P]....alright, back on topic.