The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Lincoln: Great performance by Daniel Day-Lewis and the flying nun

Daniel Day-Lewis is an amazing actor. He has been one of my favorites for a long time. Looking forward to this movie!

Ditto, liked him in Ther Gangs of New York also.

I agree the acting was not the best, the second installment was even worse in my opinion but the story was great especially considering the book was written over 60 years ago.

Am I the only one who found this utterly simplistic and thought that acting worse than that of teen B movies? (Talking about Atlas Shrugged)

David Cronenberg film about a kid genius/Pattinson playing an ECCENTRIC stock trading master/Assets manager. This is by no means a movie about trading or a company/business movie in the normal sense. It's quite a peculiar movie about a day in the life of this really rich kid business mogul/Pattinson going to get his hair cut and meeting strange characters along the way who reflect their views on the world around them in his custom Limo.........it's a Weird movie....[D]......Good cast, good acting, good(strange) directing of a......different natured movie. It's like no other movie I have ever seen.... I don't expect many people will like this movie.....It's not your normal run of the mill hollywood flick....Much more independent, almost art film feeling. Written well and played well.....executed by David Cronenberg. I couldn't stop watching it once it started, I quite enjoyed this movie.

post-49138-13819831650962_thumb.jpg