The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

All I can say is WOW!

Cirque Du Soleil in person is a really great show, their "O" show at the Bellagio is excellent with a special stage that is very impressive in itself.

How do you rate the sound track?

All I can say is WOW!

Cirque Du Soleil in person is a really great show, their "O" show at the Bellagio is excellent with a special stage that is very impressive in itself.

How do you rate the sound track?

An enthusiastic 2 toes up!

was it the story or film maker that made it so bad?

I had been contemplating getting it, but I don't know anyone that likes the movie... which usually doesn't matter to me personally.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

51gHneTDzTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

love this movie...

I didnt like the way the movie was pieced together and there was a lot of good actors in it but they where lifeless, to each there own I guess.

I can agree with that. It was a bit slow, definitely. I do think it's worth a watch tho, just not worth a purchase.

We finally watched this last night, it was a good movie with solid acting, tons of popular actors in this one. We felt like it started off really slow though, took quite a while to get going IMO.

What are your thoughts on the soundtrack?

Watched Tim Burton's "9" again yesterday because my son bugged me for two days. Glad I did because the LFE[li] in the film was non stop. It's a little creepy and dark but pretty cool all the same.

9-Blu-Ray.jpg

After moving both my subs to the front corners, I have the been rewatching some of my reference demo videos to hear the difference. When I add the SVS SB13 Plus in a couple of weeks, I'll get to do it again.[:D]

Bill

We finally watched this last night, it was a good movie with solid acting, tons of popular actors in this one. We felt like it started off really slow though, took quite a while to get going IMO.

Posted Image

I watched Lincoln last night as well. It actually wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I think the plot of the movie never really drew me in, I was looking forward to this movie and felt a little disappointed I was hoping for more.

There really wasn't anything special about the sound track at all.

Very bland soundtrack. The battle scene was very small, you heard a few far off cannon shots but nothing to write home about. I expected much more from this movie actually. I thought it was going to be more like a Saving Private Ryan type film during the Civil War.

Very bland soundtrack. The battle scene was very small, you heard a few far off cannon shots but nothing to write home about. I expected much more from this movie actually. I thought it was going to be more like a Saving Private Ryan type film during the Civil War.
Thanks... I'm going to give it a watch this evening.

Watched Tim Burton's "9" again yesterday because my son bugged me for two days. Glad I did because the LFELightning in the film was non stop. It's a little creepy and dark but pretty cool all the same.

9-Blu-Ray.jpg This is an excellent movie and I enjoyed it. I don't even have small kids anymore.

Yes this is definitely not a movie for a sound track, almost entirely talk.

One interesting thing is when Lincoln plays with his pocket watch and you hear a few moments of it ticking, the recorded ticking was actually done from the real Abraham Lincolns own personal pocket watch which is now in a museum and was used to record the ticking for the movie.