The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Watched Tim Burton's "9" again yesterday because my son bugged me for two days. Glad I did because the LFELightning in the film was non stop. It's a little creepy and dark but pretty cool all the same.

9-Blu-Ray.jpg

We watched this last night, very impressed! Great audio/video, tons of great LFE.

Watched Tim Burton's "9" again yesterday because my son bugged me for two days. Glad I did because the LFELightning in the film was non stop. It's a little creepy and dark but pretty cool all the same.

9-Blu-Ray.jpg This is an excellent movie and I enjoyed it. I don't even have small kids anymore.

Watched this movie also after seeing part of it to demonstrate joshjp's system. I enjoyed the movie and really was impressed with the sound. This is a good reference disc to show off a system with.

0715515105019.jpg

Superb... transfer is wonderful even though the sound is only loss-less 2 channel

Very provocative and good, or good and provocative. Very different than
the Burroughs original, which Maltin rightly considered "unfilmable,"
but it does build in material from Burroughs's life that is quite
interesting. How many know that the character of Dale in "King of the
Hill" was very loosely based on (or perhaps "inspired by") Burroughs (his
job, his delusions, his facial structure). We have a cafe in town called The Interzone, but
so far, no problem. All in all, a good film. Now try Existenz, and Last Year at Marienbad.