The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Some scenes I feel are demo worthy. Acting is a bit to be desired, especially with Sam's constant name screaming out bursts. Pretty annoying and highly unnecessary - just deflates the movie. In any case, still enjoyable to watch with plenty of entertainment value.

post-58435-13819853430628_thumb.jpg

Did anybody notice any crackling/ distortion on some soundtracks during the movie or do I have a bigger concern on my hands?

I'm supposed to get this on Blu-ray tonight from Netflix. Movie I'll let you know what I experience via PM afterwards. Stay tuned.

Great, thanks a ton.

374573d1360624946-django-unchained-blu-r

get's better everytime I see it.

Did anybody notice any crackling/ distortion on some soundtracks during the movie or do I have a bigger concern on my hands?

I had no audio problems with the blu-ray I rented from Redbox sound was great, good movie.

Just finished Looper. It's worth a rent, but I wouldn't buy it. Nothing really to rave about as far as sound/video either. The sound was decent, just nothing special.

You may want to check your sub configuration, Looper was insane at our house, more bass than we could handle almost at some points. This movie is way up there in the bass department.

Just watched Django, looked and sounded great. Its not Blu-ray but House of Cards on Netfix actually looks really good! My wife asked when I bought it, and she was pretty shocked when I told her I was steaming it off of Netflix.

Just finished Looper. It's worth a rent, but I wouldn't buy it. Nothing really to rave about as far as sound/video either. The sound was decent, just nothing special.

You may want to check your sub configuration, Looper was insane at our house, more bass than we could handle almost at some points. This movie is way up there in the bass department.
Wasn't talking about just the bass.

Wasn't talking about just the bass.
I see, I just thought maybe your sub was missing the action or something. The Looper soundtrack and special effects stands out more than most of the movies I've seen in the last few months, I thought it had awesome LFE and surround sound material. It's on my demo list for sure.

374573d1360624946-django-unchained-blu-r

get's better everytime I see it.

Some of the music like in the beginning has that but i believe its on purpose to set the mood (I'm not a huge fan of it). A lot of his movies have some of that for certain parts (like kill bill). Its like how he puts old film like look to certain parts of some of his movies.That movie was so good it was hard for me to find anything wrong with it top to bottom. After i rented it and watched it i jumped on amazon and ordered it.