The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

she was pretty shocked when I told her I was steaming it off of Netflix.

I have to redbox new ficks that I really want to see in multichannel format. My Netflix only send a stereo signal. A few guys on here said they get Netflix in 5.1

I have to redbox new ficks that I really want to see in multichannel format. My Netflix only send a stereo signal. A few guys on here said they get Netflix in 5.1

I get it in 5.1. What do you use as your player?

Some movies are 5.1. Not all of them.

I have a Samsung 3D bule-ray and a Pionner 430 BDP. I talked to netflix and they were no help or the rep was not trained well.

Ah, not familiar with those...probably haven't updated their firmware to support it yet. Bummer...

Just re watched on DVD, so I cant review picture, U571 and Behind Enemy Lines.. These movies have incredible audio. U571 the Deph charge scene is amazing!! behind Enemy Lines is in DTS and the scene where they are trying to get away from a heat seaking missile is even better. If you are a movie buff and havent seen these you should.

Redbox rental last night. Great story line that kept my interest throughout. DTS-HD Master but not a whole lot of sound effects. Definately worth the price of rental admission.

In the scene with him sitting in the Camaro at the motel parking lot staring at the detective, Ive got to ask was it over the top bass heavy (car exhaust depth) when you were watching?....Agreed a great movie and I am not at all what you would consider a fan of very many Tom Cruise movies.