The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Michael Manns criterion "thief" on bluray arrived last night, just released this week... superb!

94037_large.jpg

I like it just as much as Heat, perhaps better in some respects because it's a period piece. the dialog and thought put into it is awesome

the picture is great and there are a few added scenes over the broadcast version.

Edited by Schu

Screw the theater; when I can own the Blu ray for less?

While you can achieve much better all-around audio at home there is something rather special for the reserved feeling you get inside a theater. I prefer my audio/video over any theater I have been in no doubt but memories of seeing Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost ark (rereleased along with Jaws) in a theater seat accompanied by other viewers going through the same emotional experience as me can’t be replicated. Yes the quality is better at home and I find myself watching and waiting for more blurays than seeing everything in the theater but I will always love the theater. It is where I am happiest. Those few hours of escapism film can bring is simply the best whether at home or a multiplex.

Finally got Erin & not her voicemail. She will send this out next week.

Thank you for reminding me!

FedEx brought this yesterday. I forgot I ordered it last year. Thanks to whomever it was that had posted the contact #

Pretty cool stuff!!

attachicon.gifdts.JPG

attachicon.giflisf.JPG

Here's the order # if anyone is interested (818)436-1088 Free for just a phone call!

We watched this last night, I really enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting it to be very good but it was. The picture and sound quality were both good. I would recommend it for sure. It's not kid friendly though...

bonnie-clyde-blu-ray.jpg

How does it compare (or does it?) to the old Warren Beatty/Faye Dunaway version?

I never saw the original, I'd have to think since this one is so much newer it will be much higher quality as far as sound and picture go. As for the acting, I dunno, this one was good IMO.