The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

6589.jpg

Very good flic. Sound nothing like World War Z, but well filmed. Made the ladies cry at the end.

We watched this last night, GREAT movie! We were glued to the chairs! I would actually like to watch it again for some reason lol.

6589.jpg

Very good flic. Sound nothing like World War Z, but well filmed. Made the ladies cry at the end.

We watched this last night, GREAT movie! We were glued to the chairs! I would actually like to watch it again for some reason lol.

i watched that with my dad and I thought it was good.

The last two I watched recently were The Pacific & Band Of Brothers. :emotion-21:

Good, very good.

Yep. Band Of Brothers in particular is one of my absolute favorites. I've watched it once a year since it came out, and I'll never get tired of it. Those guys (and all who served our country in WWII) are my heroes...

Edited by Rick

26666.jpg

outstanding... been years since I have been able to see it completely in widescreen and uncut. picture is sightly lacking, but it's the best it has ever looked and it is NOT overly sharpened.

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1

The movie was showcased at the Cane Film Festival so, it is not a big budget film. It is decent seeing that Robert Redford is the sole actor in the movie and almost zero dialogue. Reminds me of the Old Man In The Sea with Spencer Tracy. Now that is going way, way back, lol.