The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

attachicon.gifInto_the_Storm_4.jpg Overall this was a pretty good movie and had nice sound

the church scene was filmed about 2 blocks from where I used to live, at night, so I drove by some major lighting gear in the parking lot. they also drove through downtown Pontiac only a few miles from my new studio. they used two Detroit channel 4 broadcasters. I photographed Chuck Gaidica, the weatherman, many times about 10 years ago when he took a second job as a morning DJ at WNIC.

The "big tornado" scene is real subwoofer tester for sure........right up there with Godzilla.

41KF4P8ZY6L.jpg

Dunno if I was more surprised at the un-folding of the plot, or that she had rented it. :blink:   Great soundtrack, acting, cinematography, and story line. Much, much deeper significance than was ever alluded to in any preview. Highly recommended.  :emotion-21:

*circles worm in red*

You made a mistake here, time for some punishment...

I just watched wrath of the titans, picked it and clash up at the same time since they were cheap and steel books... the film was not very good story wise, or sound wise... but I may be biased since I have spent the last week playing dead space 3 which had amazing sound. Guests kept thinking bombs were going off outside (which is a good reaction in my book).

The need for speed last night. Kept wondering about plot holes and technical issues though. For example the mustang. When they deliver it, its a frame with an engine, might have even had a carburetor. Well, mustangs are unibodies. You dont build a frame then sit a body on top.

The need for speed last night. Kept wondering about plot holes and technical issues though. For example the mustang. When they deliver it, its a frame with an engine, might have even had a carburetor. Well, mustangs are unibodies. You dont build a frame then sit a body on top.

its a movie. Sit back and enjoy.
  • Like 1