The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

its a movie. Sit back and enjoy.

I just don't like feeling like I just lost a few IQ points after I invest over two hours into a story. Things like Mustangs hitting 234 mph is a little too much for me.

Let's contemplate another issue. When the mustang rolls up to the guy in the office building to show off but grabs the attention of the cop, the guy in the truck tells the guy in the office to watch how bad the car rolls and they need to do something about it. So wait a minute here. You just built a 2.7 million dollar friggin Mustang, giving the mechanic $675,000 for the world class job he did... even though he apparently forgot to upgrade the suspension, which is so sloppy that driving in a slow speed tight circle has the car severely rolling? That's basically what you're supposed to believe.

Just seems like if they are going to make a movie for car guys, they should have technical experts on set like they do on military movies.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 1

My kids love Ponyo, I had wondered if Miyazaki's other stuff was as good.

Miyazaki has four of the top ten most successful movies ever made in Japan... including the most commercially successful movie ever released in the Japanese market of any country of origin... Spirited Away.

Despite being older, Spirited Away is his Master Piece in my humble O.

Edited by Schu

Miyazaki has four of the top ten most successful movies ever made in Japan... including the most commercially successful movie ever released in the Japanese market of any country of origin... Spirited Away. Despite being older, Spirited Away is his Master Piece in my humble O.

I think we have some Anime fans. :)

its a movie. Sit back and enjoy.

I just don't like feeling like I just lost a few IQ points after I invest over two hours into a story. Things like Mustangs hitting 234 mph is a little too much for me.

Let's contemplate another issue. When the mustang rolls up to the guy in the office building to show off but grabs the attention of the cop, the guy in the truck tells the guy in the office to watch how bad the car rolls and they need to do something about it. So wait a minute here. You just built a 2.7 million dollar friggin Mustang, giving the mechanic $675,000 for the world class job he did... even though he apparently forgot to upgrade the suspension, which is so sloppy that driving in a slow speed tight circle has the car severely rolling? That's basically what you're supposed to believe.

Just seems like if they are going to make a movie for car guys, they should have technical experts on set like they do on military movies.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CLiWDFrUQeU

Anything can happen lol

• Like 1

Watched Noah last night. I didn't like it much. I felt like the skin tones were excessively red throughout most of the movie, the LFE was in weird places, the story used enough biblical references to seem biblical if you've never read the bible but otherwise it was way off. I fast forwarded it through most scenes except the ones with Emma Watson in them.

Watched Noah last night. I didn't like it much. I felt like the skin tones were excessively red throughout most of the movie, the LFE was in weird places, the story used enough biblical references to seem biblical if you've never read the bible but otherwise it was way off. I fast forwarded it through most scenes except the ones with Emma Watson in them.

borrowed it from a buddy who is a big Christian and he didn't like it cause it was too far from being true. And said it just wasn't a good watch. I made it about 20 minutes in and turned it off. Just didn't grab me in the slightest bit.

buddy who is a big Christian and he didn't like it cause it was too far from being true.

Strangely, some of the things that Christians were upset about when it hit the box office was in fact in the Bible. One of which was when Noah passed out drunk and naked and Ham did "something" really bad. That whole scene was about as accurate as possible and some Christians were really mad about it. Most of it though was just filling in the blanks to the point where the feel of the underlying story was changed.

^^^I watched that on VUDU and definitely want to pick up the bluray. I'm curious if there is going to be a follow up to that one.

They definetley answered a lot of questions but brought up new ones. I would love to see them make a sequel but I think that was Ridley Scotts idea was to leave questions unanswered.

I think they are doing one more movie from this as another prequel.

Watched the latest X-men last night. It was pretty good, but I really see no need to drop the F bomb or show Wolverine totally naked.

lol for real?? F-bomb doesn't really bother me but Hugh Jackman naked? I'm good on that

It bothered me since my 6 year old son and 10 year old daughter was watching. To be fair, Hugh Jackman was sculpted like a Greek god. I mean I'm not a girly man or anything, but my goodness, veins sticking out of his shoulders and whatnot, surely he had a body double. Otherwise he must eat steroids for breakfast and pure testosterone for dinner.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mutant-strength-hugh-jackmans-wolverine-workout-plan.html

wolverine-hugh-jackman-muscles-days-of-f

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Eh veiny can be had without steroids. Although I don't have the abs since I love food. Unhealthy kinds lol. Nothing makes me smile like a rack of ribs. This was a few years back also. Military was great cause they let you workout during shift. Working ten hours days and having a three year old

Makes it just about impossible to get into the gym anymore.

post-52695-0-38800000-1420054466_thumb.j

Edited by Scrappydue