The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

I also take back any bad thing I ever said about "Gravity". The plot holes and other silliness seem to disappear once it is on a badass projector. Holy cow.

The Purge, Anarchy though... yeah it's still silly.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

I also take back any bad thing I ever said about "Gravity". The plot holes and other silliness seem to disappear once it is on a badass projector. Holy cow.

The Purge, Anarchy though... yeah it's still silly.

can't wait to watch it.  been saving it until i got my projector going.  

Sancho,

12 O'clock High....

Reminds me of my father. He passed away 10 years ago...It was a movie that we always shared the BIG bowl of popcorn. And of course Pepsi

It was one of his favorites

I'll add it to my list...    Sancho .....see if you can get a copy of A Bridge Too Far...Another good one

• Like 1

Watched Predator last night. Love those crazy cheesy 80 special effects where explosions make people fly through the air and trained soldiers shoot machine guns like gangsters. Still, such a fun movie.

Liked Lucy, although the bass was a little weird. Getting Fury and The Judge tomorrow.

Edited by Rowan611

I just watched Horns it's different but had funny parts. I did see a pai r b of klipsch rs52's or 62s in the background for a 4 minute scene. They took the grills off also so they looked pretty nice. Odd that they were setup at as stereo, I didn't see any other klipsch speakers.

I got the Best Buy Exclusive, which has a Bonus Blu ray, with over on hour of Extra Special Features...

Unless I'm missing something, all blu rays have this. I just picked it up at Wal-Mart and the cover is advertising the same thing.

• Like 1

Like the movie & you are missing the extra extra on the 2nd Blu ray...

"The Tanks of Fury" 46:10 minutes featuring more tank info a few more interviews with vets

"No Guts, No Glory" about 28 minutes, background uniforms, set, et Cetera, with cast & crew...

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 2

Like the movie & you are missing the extra extra on the 2nd Blu ray...

"The Tanks of Fury" 46:10 minutes featuring more tank info a few more interviews with vets

"No Guts, No Glory" about 28 minutes, background uniforms, set, et Cetera, with cast & crew...

This one just says over 50 minutes of deleted and extended scenes, directors combat journal, "armored warriors", taming the beasts. I guess it's not the same thing.