The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Finally watched Interstellar tonight.

Great ride.

Would have enjoyed it even more if it wasn't for the asinine post from derrickdj1 (#1144).

Geezz, who does that ?!?

Smiley_Tiny_Blowup.gif

EDIT: If you've yet to watch Interstellar.... don't read the aforementioned post #1144

or you'll be as pissed as I am.

post-60708-0-37520000-1428545441_thumb.j

Edited by Nismo
  • Like 3

Great ride.

Would have enjoyed it even more if it wasn't for the asinine post from derrickdj1 (#1144).

Geezz, who does that ?!?

Smiley_Tiny_Blowup.gif

EDIT: If you've yet to watch Interstellar.... don't read the aforementioned post #1144

im gonna wait a while to watch and hopefully forget that he wrote that. He thought it was no big deal. Seemed kind of unlike him to do that.

Great ride.

Geezz, who does that ?!?

Smiley_Tiny_Blowup.gif

im gonna wait a while to watch and hopefully forget that he wrote that. He thought it was no big deal. Seemed kind of unlike him to do that.

Maybe we can ask him to edit his post.

PLEASE!!! 

Thanks,

Dennie

What is to your dislike about this post #1444?  It dose not give away the movie in any way.  It is almost like saying spaceships are in the movie, lol.  If you think this was the ultimate punchline of the movie, watch it again.

Edited by derrickdj1

What is to your dislike about this post #1444? It dose not give away the movie in any way. It is almost like saying spaceships are in the movie, lol. If you think this was the ultimate punchline of the movie, watch it again.

im guessing the fact that is has a clue that most would set and wonder about the whole movie. Takes a little out of it derrick. Not sure how you don't see that it's irriatating to some.
  • Like 1

Maybe we can ask him to edit his post.

PLEASE!!! 

Thanks,

Dennie

Based on his response that's doubtful... he thinks its funny. It's not.

He thinks the movie has a punchline. It does not.

He thinks the movie is about spaceships. It's not.

- - - 

As with any movie, it's about the characters, their relationships to each other & how their individual story arcs; begin, interact & are eventually resolved at movies end. If you've not seen the movie... you don't know how the story line of 2 of the main characters will unfold. If you read his post (like unfortunately I did) you essentially know (before the movie even starts) what happens to them (40 minutes into the movie) & how they end up a full 2 hours later (when in fact you shouldn't know how their story is resolved). 

Yeah that's real funny. Best way to make it simple... just ignore his post(s).

btw derrick... I don't "need" to watch it again to understand the movie. And I certainly don't need you to tell me to watch it again. Keep your witty comments for your friends & family, not directed at me.

Exactly, the comment does not give away anything!

Nice try.

Maybe you forgot to read this part:

As with any movie, it's about the characters, their relationships to each other & how their individual story arcs; begin, interact & are eventually resolved at movies end. If you've not seen the movie... you don't know how the story line of 2 of the main characters will unfold. If you read his post (like unfortunately I did) you essentially know (before the movie even starts) what happens to them (40 minutes into the movie) & how they end up a full 2 hours later (when in fact you shouldn't know how their story is resolved). 

What's done is done. I'm simply warning others not to read your earlier post...

unless of course they want to know how the movie ends for 2 of the main characters.

I suspect most people (who haven't seen the movie) don't want to have that info prior to watching.

Nothing complicated about that.

Since you like witty... look up "spoiler" in the dictionary. It seems you have difficulty grasping the concept.

I'm done derailing this thread over a bone-headed comment.

post-60708-0-92800000-1428637194_thumb.j

Edited by Nismo