The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Interstellar is one of th best movies I have seen in years.  (EDIT: Glad I hadn't read the #1144 spoiler before I saw the movie!)

Whiplash has great music, but ended too suddenly for me.  I felt like 30 minutes were missing.

Edited by psg

As for the privacy comment , once a disc is purchased you can do with it what you want , there is no law against making a back up copy ... 90% of Blu-rays now come in a combo pack that actually gives you a Digital copy for those who don't have the software to rip a Blu-ray .

The law states you can't play or broadcast to the public .

I said i don't buy them or rent them , did'nt say i don't copy their files

If you don't buy them, you can't copy their files legally.  You are contradicting your earlier comment about making a backup copy.

• Like 1

Just watched Jersey Boys again yesterday. Don't believe Clint Eastwood has made a bad movie yet and this one is excellent. I usually don't watch movies more than once, but make an exception for really good concert videos and musicals like this one. Highly recommended.

• Like 2

Don't believe Clint Eastwood has made a bad movie yet

I just want to know why everybody likes BirdMan so much. That was the weirdest thing I've seen in a long time. I made it like half an hour and fell asleep. Before that happened I kept asking myself, what the hell is this crap?

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Don't believe Clint Eastwood has made a bad movie yet

I just want to know why everybody likes BirdMan so much. That was the weirdest thing I've seen in a long time. I made it like half an hour and fell asleep. Before that happened I kept asking myself, what the hell is this crap?

That is how I felt about Interstellar. So many people liked it but I almost walked out of the theater because I couldnt handle the plot holes and thought it was so stupid.

A rear projection TV and dual Klipschorn tophat's  well above the normal listening height and a mis-matched center channel - Whhaaaaaaaaatttttt?

I'm thinking any HT system consisting of 4 k-horns is pretty impressive ! iregaurdless of how you spin it

BTW : DW posted that pic 15 or 20 years ago ,i think your being Baited

I couldnt handle the plot holes and thought it was so stupid.

I'm starting to get that way with Star Wars. I'm like, so these storm troopers walk around in armor all day that doesn't actually do anything, they still get killed when they're shot. Then they have way advanced technology, yet nobody can hit ANYTHING when they shoot. When they do shoot, its light beams, except it is so slow you can see the shot travel across the screen. They voluntarily fight with these swords where all you have to do is flick your wrist downwards and you lop the other guys hand off, yet they don't do that until a crucial moment. Light speed takeoff never even pulls the slightest G-force. The whole thing is kinda dumb. :)

I'm thinking any HT system consisting of 4 k-horns is pretty impressive ! irregardless of how you spin it

BTW : DW posted that pic 15 or 20 years ago ,i think your being Baited

I am impressed that you remember pics posted 15 or 20 years ago!

Just watched Jersey Boys again yesterday. Don't believe Clint Eastwood has made a bad movie yet and this one is excellent. I usually don't watch movies more than once, but make an exception for really good concert videos and musicals like this one. Highly recommended.

Yeah we watched Jersey Boys awhile back, great movie!