The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Steve McQueen was a bad mofo….he used to enter dirt bike races under a fake name so the movie studios wouldn't sue him. Anybody know what name he used most often?

He won many (car, & bike) races & had to turn down even more due to varies movie roles. His race name was "H-M". 

• Like 2

Steve McQueen was a bad mofo….he used to enter dirt bike races under a fake name so the movie studios wouldn't sue him. Anybody know what name he used most often?

He won many (car, & bike) races & had to turn down even more due to varies movie roles. His race name was "H-M". 

Did you know that or google? 

I like the story about filming the Great Escape. The pro bike rider they hired couldn't do the bike jump scene so Steve did it himself.

I'm a Petrol Head. among many of my favorite tracks (Nürburgring, Monza, Monaco, etc.) Laguna Seca is my favorite. I have a cousin in CA & he sent me a Laguna Seca t-shirt... & a "H-M" t-shirt. Cool stuff.

I believe there was also a "H M" fan club. 

What do you think about some of the new tracks like Bahrain and Adu Dhabi? 

I would love to visit the 3 tracks you mentioned, and Spa.

Harvey Mushman.  He rode at the same time period I did, but I raced in the mud back east, and he was a dessert racer on a Husqvarna 400, the top-of-the-line dessert sled back in the 70's.  He was in the movie On Any Sunday with Malcom Smith, the top gun in the dessert those years.

Man it looks like those guys are having fun.  B)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1