The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Watched "9" last night.  I thought it was very underrated for home theater use.  Gorgeous picture even though everything was dark earth tones and I usually hate movies that do this.  Without stating spoilers, some of the spooky and bright video effects were real nice with the bulbs set on bright, just had a nice shocking effect.  LFE was strong but nothing too obnoxious.  16:9 aspect ratio but I guess I'll forgive them.  

9_Movie_Poster_by_throwfox.jpg

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 2

Watched "9" last night.  I thought it was very underrated for home theater use.  Gorgeous picture even though everything was dark earth tones and I usually hate movies that do this.  Without stating spoilers, some of the spooky and bright video effects were real nice with the bulbs set on bright, just had a nice shocking effect.  LFE was strong but nothing too obnoxious.  16:9 aspect ratio but I guess I'll forgive them.  

Great choice. I always enjoyed "9".  It was originally a Short Film that resulted into this full fledged theatrical release.

I'll have to break it out again this week.

UuyGKk1.jpg

Conceptual. Abstract. Esoteric. Austere. 
lotta words i don't know but i didn't like this movie very much. lol 

It was kinda like a Rice Cake. Sure I'll try one.

But not quite sure what (or if) I was tasting anything & not sure I was fulfilled after eating it.

9_Movie_Poster_by_throwfox.jpg

Yeah solid movie IMO, a must have for HT demos. Tim Burton is great at what he does.

I love the imax shots and hardly ever notice it in movies, because Nolan is quite fond of that.

We just watched it tonight for the second time and the Imax shots are not a problem on TV. Maybe it is different with a projector due to the larger screen.

I had the subs going and the shakers.  The rocket scenes reminded me the Space shuttle ride at Six Flags.  I even found some new things in the room that vibrate like crazy, lol.