The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Watched Ragnarok and Godzilla last night. Ragnarok has insane bass, if you haven't seen it you should. Decent story, liked that there wasn't any cussing or on screen violence. Also, well acted. I ordered Kon Tiki because I liked this so much, and I've read loads of positive reviews.

I finally got around to watching American Sniper this weekend.  One of the rare movies that exceeded the hype - just a fantastic movie and great visually and audio-wise as well! Having a 2 and 4 year old my wife and I rarely get to watch anything non-animated nowadays so it was nice to get to experience a great movie for a change.  

• Like 3

Ragnarok:  I watched this one off recommendations form an AVS thread.  The bass in the movie was OK and not insane as reported.  I did watch it from Netflix in DD+ which on my system is not as good as BD.  Only watch this if you don't mind reading, lol.

I totally didn't realize (SNIP SNIP SNIP). made sense at the end though.

I strongly suggest you edit that statement OUT of your post, or add a note at the beginning of your post to make clear there is a SPOILER ALERT!

+++

Frankly, it doesn't bother me, but I've seen a LOT of serious movie goers get upset if the ending is revealed and they hadn't seen the movie yet.

If you do the edit, I'll delete my post completely, then say nice things about you.  As a matter of fact, you can write it, and I'll sign it.  B)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I totally didn't realize (SNIP SNIP SNIP). made sense at the end though.

I strongly suggest you edit that statement OUT of your post, or add a note at the beginning of your post to make clear there is a SPOILER ALERT!

+++

Frankly, it doesn't bother me, but I've seen a LOT of serious movie goers get upset if the ending is revealed and they hadn't seen the movie yet.

If you do the edit, I'll delete my post completely, then say nice things about you.  As a matter of fact, you can write it, and I'll sign it.  B)

Nope, not for a movie that's been out 16 years.

Nope, not for a movie that's been out 16 years.

Did you hear about Titanic?? At the end, the boat.....

OMG you're a jackass. there's a boat??? thanks for ruining that one..

Ok my bad... I stand corrected. I meant to say Ship.